In the freehold of Aski–
- A carven tusk with the image of a king (probably worth about one gold ring?);
- Various silver coinage taken surreptitiously from the shrine and the dead reavers, can't recall how much;
- 1 gold ring, ex-beard ornament.*
- Two crossbows and quivers of bolts;
- A suit of chainmail at an exceptionally reasonable price;
- Two(?) eel-bombs.
- Tuskilla, a hard-bitten Janissary from Castle Godless whose services will not come cheap (but presenting Tuskilla with the chainmail did much to soften the mercenary's demeanor);
- A young seer, native of Aski;
- A jovial, adventurous apiarist, also of Aski.
Rumours and possible employ for the ventursome:
- Local apiarists plan to leave within the moon on a trade mission to distant Castle Brakken. They offer a honey-share and a gold ring bonus on arrival for any who'll act as porters and strongarms. The journey could be about 20 days if the weather stays good.
- Bui the priest has heard that there is another iron wolfhound in a nearby sea cave frequented by fishermen. He'd very much like to know more about it, for the profusion of such statuary is indeed a great mystery.
- Jarl Aski is thrilled about a meteorite that just fell to the south. He offers the famous sword “tooth-breaker” to whoever first finds and returns with information – more for whoever brings back the meteorite. He has hopes for starmetal or the rare crystal that's commonly used in fire-arms.
- A mushroom picker says that just west, upland, in a rich mushroom patch, a pair of armoured men have been fighting for two days straight without rest.
*This was later exchanged for armour and the rest?
**There are no shops as such in the freeholds but the jarl's weapon's master was happy to arm friendly travellers and allies in exchange for silver. The armour was a very good deal – evidently someone had died recently and no one wanted the dead man's suit.